New Motorcycle and Scooter Riders
We will also provide you with all the safety gear you need, including a helmet, a jacket and gloves.
What New Motorcycle or Scooter Riders Can Expect On The Day
Safety IntroductionThere will be a biref introductory session that covers basic motorbike safety, clothing and accessories. We will then lend you this equipment.
Scooter or Motorcycle Ride SessionThis session will take place in a training area away from public roads. The instructor will introduce you to a motorcycle or scooter, show you the controls and let you get the feel of the bike. You can then try a supervised ride around the training area and get feed-back from the instructors on how you did.
Furthering Your Training and Licence InformationAfter your free ride there will be a session about how you can continue riding. This covers:
- The structure of training and testing
- The different levels of motorcycle licences available
- How to book training sessions
- What kind of motorbikes or scooters are avaiable to you and what best suits your needs
- Where to buy your scooter or bike
- A Q&A session with the instructors
See how three new riders got on with the free try-out session and get a preview of what to expect: