Aprilia RS 125 (11KW)
Aprilia has for many years been the champion in 125cc supersports bikes, a segment where Aprilia has delivered new concepts, advanced solutions and technology that others have struggled to match.
Like all Aprilia's, the RS 125 features technology that has been developed over many years of GP racing success.
Over the years, the RS 125 has gained a reputation as the sports 125’s.
The Aprilia RS 125 offers new riders the best in components and equipment, and technical refinements worthy of a flagship supersport model.
Some of the main features of the Aprilia RS 125 are:
• sophisticated Rotax two stroke engine
• aluminium frame and swingarm derived from Aprilia’s vast GP experience
• upside down forks
• four piston front brake with radial caliper
• RSV 1000 R style fairing, windshield and seat unit
• RSV Factory style, crossed spoke wheels
• RSV Factory style, forged steering yoke
• analog/digital instrument panel with multi-function computer
• oval section racing silencer with riveted end plates
Buy it online today! - http://www.aprilia-bike.co.ukThe Aprilia RS 125 (11Kw) class leading performance is derived directly from racing competition; the ace of supersports 125s. As a consequence of the Restriction Kit included in the bike, riders with an A1 licence are allowed to ride this machine.
The Aprilia RS125 has remained the top motorcycle for most right-thinking teenagers since it first rolled out of the factory in 1995. It oozes big motorcycle style and handles like a dream.