20-26th June is Ride to Work Week!
This annual campaign from the motorcycle industry celebrates all the many benefits of a commute by motorcycle, scooter or moped.
Here are 5 reasons to ride to work:
1. Save TIME – Filtering helps you cut though congestion, especially during rush hour, plus you can use bus lanes in many towns and cities.
2. Save MONEY – Tax, insurance and fuel costs all lower. A good finance deal or PCP can be CHEAPER than a public transport pass.
3. Easy PARKING – Parking is cheaper or FREE and you can get closer to your end destination
4. Become a more SKILLFUL ROAD USER – Drivers who also ride motorcycles are more COMPETENT. They claim less often on their car insurance and for smaller amounts.
5. BE HAPPY – It’s just more FUN than any other mode of transport!
New to riding?
Find out what all the fuss is about – book a Get On free ride and encourage your friends to do the same
Riders – demonstrate your passion for riding by using your bike for your commutes during Ride to Work Week and beyond. Encourage others to take part too.
Are you following us on Twitter?
Are you sharing news on facebook?